11.04.2005

What would you do?

Oh the complicated little life I lead. Everyday I am presented with a new and challenging decision to make.

To shave or not to shave? That is the question.

If you’re a woman it needs no explanation.

However, since the majority of peeps leaving comments lately are men, explain I will.

I am getting ready to head to NY for the weekend to visit my husband. He lives and works there 6 days a week and has for the past year and a half. But that’s a blog for another day.

So there I am in the shower rinsing the Loreal Tone Refiner from my hair. (Because I’m worth it damn it!)

And it hits me, the monthly conundrum.

The blessed curse has arrived the Red Tent erected, (excellent idea BTW) and the stubble rears it’s ugly head.

OY. Like I need one more bloody thing to deal with.

Literally.

While it’s true that there will be no mattress tag on the itinerary, do I owe him the courtesy of legs that won’t slice him if he rubs up against them?

He is my husband.

No one enjoys going to bed with a Ron Popeil Chop-o-Matic.

I only see him a couple times a month.

I wish I could say that I did it for him in the end, but that would be a lie.

I did it for the Princess.

Princess Poppy, my 1998 Red New Beetle.

She is being used in a print ad this Sunday and Monday.

I am living vicariously through my car and I’m sure my son is thankful for this.

I didn’t want to embarrass her, so in the end I did it for the Princess.

And I’d do it again.
posted by Angel @ 1:56 PM |

5 comments

<< Home