1.06.2006

Mother's little helper...wish you were here......

Yay!

The guys are here installing the Corian counter with integrated sink.






It’s the only bit of the kitchen remodel we are not doing ourselves.

I am trying hard to not think about the fact that they are going at the tops of the cabinets with a jigsaw at the moment but this is impossible as it is all I can hear and they don’t look like they’d enjoy it if I turned the Gorillaz up any louder.






Look more like Big & Rich kind of guys.






Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I have lots of pics I’ve been taking through this entire process and an entry I’m working on about it as well.

Nothing like a major home renovation project to bring underlying issues up to the surface.

Ha. Bloody. Ha.

So I’m going to go and refill my water glass and pop a Valium.

See you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

posted by Angel @ 2:11 PM |

6 comments

<< Home